Infinite Campus (IC) Portal Account Recovery
The Infinite Campus (IC) system has security features that can assist a parent/guardian user in recovering his or her password. The Parent Portal password self-service application (for changing or resetting portal passwords) can also be accessed from the IC Portal login screen.
To use this recovery feature, the user must enter an account recovery email.
This email is only used for account recovery and not for communication from Academy District 20. The email used for district, school and teacher communication can be updated in the Extended Parent Portal.
- Open a browser. (Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Chrome)
- Type www.asd20.org into the address bar and the press the enter key.
- Click the word "Parents" on the grey bar.
- Select "Parent/Student Infinite Campus Log-In" from the choices
- Select the "Account Settings" tab on the left. This screen has multiple sections.
- Click the "Edit" button on the right.
- Enter new email address in New Account Security Email and Confirm New Account Security Email fields.
- Enter you current password
- Click the "Save" button to record the changes
- The confirmation message will be displayed when changes are recorded.