Welcome to District 20. To help facilitate a smooth beginning for the school year, please complete the following list:
Set up your D20 account:
- Type in the required information to find your account
- You will be asked to:
- Create two security questions
- Review and accept the Network agreement, Electronic Device Agreement, and the Email Policy
- Create a password
Once you finish those 3 steps and hit Save your account is provisioned. This is your Active Directory account which you will use to login to a variety of software applications throughout the district, including logging onto any district computer.
Check your email:
You can access email from home once you have provisioned your account. Please be aware, it may take up to 1 hour
for your email account to be created after you have provisioned your account.
Go to Employee Benefits:
- Go to:
- Log in using your whole email address (email@example.com) and password.
- You will automatically be added to a site email list if you are at a school. If you are not at a school, you will need to request to be added to your area's email list. For example, if you work at the EAC, please go the the 20Net EAC Hub site and request to be added.
You can access benefits information so that you may fill out and return your benefits enrollment and payroll forms by the required date.
Administrators, Teachers, School Secretaries, School Bookkeepers, and Building Techs, please continue and set up an Infinite Campus Account. For all other classified positions, please check with your building/department secretary to determine if/what Infinite Campus access you will require.***
Complete Infinite Campus Training:
- Go to the
District 20 Intranet. (https://20net.asd20.org/SitePages/Home.aspx) You will need to log in using the username and password you have from provisioning your account. If you are at home, you will need to type in
ad\ before your username.
- Click on the icon for IC Training and follow the instructions on the screen to complete the online training.
Create a Campus Community Account:
While using your Infinite Campus (IC) account you may find you need additional training or have a question on how to do a specific task in IC. Campus Community provides training documents, videos, and simulations for staff on all aspects of IC. All new staff are required to create a Campus Community account so that they have access to these training resources.
- Log into Infinite Campus by going to www.asd20.org, clicking on the Logins square on the dial pad and selecting Infinite Campus Staff Log In.
- Login using the username and password you created and click on the App Switcher icon at the top right hand corner of the page.
- Select the link for Campus Community. The first time you click on this link you will be asked to create a new account, but each time after, you will be automatically logged into Campus Community.
Please let us know if you have any problems with the above list. You can send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 234-1777 for assistance.
Thanks and Welcome again!