Academy District 20
Hiring Requirements and Application Process
Requirements for Licensed Guest Staff (Guest Teacher)
- Requirements for consideration as a licensed guest staff member in D20 are:
- Hold an active Colorado Department of Education (CDE) license OR authorization.
- Three- or Five-Year Substitute Authorization issued by CDE (we CANNOT accept One-Year Substitute Authorizations)
- Initial, Interim, or Professional CDE Teaching License
Requirements for Classified Guest Staff
- Requirements for consideration as a classified guest staff member are:
To apply as a Guest Staff member, please choose the application that applies to you, open the PDF application below. Fill out and print the packet; include any extra documentation requested. Once you have a complete application packet, please bring the packet in to the Human Resources department for submittal.
*Please note, only completed packets with all required documentation will be accepted.
*Notary services are available at Human Resources, please bring a valid form of I.D.
Licensed Guest Teacher Application
Classified Guest Staff Application
Donna Peiffer, Guest Staff Secretary
Susan Morton, Guest Staff Technician
Rick Tanski, Director for Human Resources