Scope of Work
Remodels/Additions - $650,000
- Remodel entry to improve security
- Remodel library and computer lab
Fairness Formula Projects - $264,979
The School Site Improvement Committee identified fairness formula projects - a list of recommended projects. The list will be prioritized and completed as budget allows.
- Exterior Improvements
- Moving sheds / garbage receptacles outdoors to increase visibility and supervision / safety on the playground
- Addition of a track and outdoor fitness circuit for student activity and learning
- Exterior Lighting - Outdoor lighting for safety; addition of one parking lot light and upgrading outdoor fixtures
- Exterior Signage - Replace school marquee in the front of the building and add one to the rear for increased communication to the community
- Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment - Addition of flexible learning environment furniture in classrooms (21st century learning)
Facilities Audit - $200,000
- Electrical Service - Upgrade electrical capacity
- Replace hardware that enables wired and wireless connections to the Internet.