In-district neighborhood students
$200 per family per semester
|In-district choice students
|| $240 per family per semester
Out-of-district choice students
|| $280 per family per semester
Any combination of the above categories $240 per family per semester
If you believe you qualify for a family maximum please contact the Finance Department (at the Education and Administration Center, 1110 Chapel Hills Drive, 719-234-1200
Students who are eligible for transportation, but ride infrequently, can purchase a booklet of 20 single-ride bus ride tickets for $20. These may be purchased at the front office of any school, at the transportation department, or at the Education and Administration Center.
• A ride from home to school is $1 and a ride from school to home is $1.
• Unused single-ride passes do not expire and can be used for future school years.
• These single-ride passes are fully transferable and can be used for any student who has assigned transportation.
There is no charge for special needs students who have transportation service designated as a part of their individualized education plan, nor for ESL students who attend their designated magnet school and live outside the walk zone. There is no charge for students who are eligible for free or reduced lunch and have completed a transportation opt-in form.
You may complete this form at the Education and Administration Center, 1110 Chapel Hills Drive or Transportation Department, 7408-A Duryea
Drive, during regular business hours
Release forms are available through the following methods:
- The district help desk can email a copy of the form to parents. Contact the help desk at
email@example.com or (719) 234-1777
- The form is available for download from the district website. Go to
www.asd20.org, click ‘Menus’ on the dialpad, click ‘Free and Reduced Meals’ on the menu to the left.
Once the form is completed:
- If filled out at the school, they will forward the form to Finance.
- It can be faxed to (719) 234-1408.
- It can be scanned and emailed to
- It can be mailed to:
Kim Price, Free and Reduced Meal Registrar
ASD20 Business Services
1110 Chapel Hills Dr.
Colorado Springs, CO 80920
For transportation eligibility questions, please find 20Ride information
on our eligibility page.
Or call the Transportation Office at (719) 234-1410
All transportation fees for transportation must be paid in advance each semester.
• Transportation fees may be paid using credit or debit cards at www.payforit.net (there is a 2.5 percent convenience fee charged by PayForIt).
• Transportation fees may be paid in person at the Education and Administration Center (1110 Chapel Hills Drive) or at the transportation department (7408-A Duryea Drive) during regular business hours. Checks, cash, or credit cards are accepted. Prior to the beginning of each semester a transportation sales event will be held at the EAC. Please check the transportation page for exact dates, times, and location.
For more information, contact the Transportation Department, 234-1410.
Frequently Asked Transportation Questions